Junior IT Engineer
Waar ga je als Junior IT Engineer werken?
You will be working as an IT Engineer in a DevOps environment and help find the best solutions for the ALM department of the bank. You form part of an agile team which delivers data models and visualisations that provide insight on Interest Rate Risk, Liquidity Risk and /or Profitability using Power BI. These deliverables will be done in conjunction with scrum methods and timeframes
You will work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural DevOps team of about five to nine people. As a colleague of ALM you will be part of one of the most innovative and front-running departments of ABN AMRO, which lets you work with some of the latest tools and technology in Microsoft Azure. You will be part of an open culture where you regularly give an receive feedback. Working in an Agile Scrum environment you will be part of a self-organising team, where you are responsible for your growth and the team goals, and where you have a lot of autonomy in presenting your creative solutions. Finally, you will find ALM to have an informal atmosphere with plenty of room for fun (e.g. movie/gaming events, monthly drinks and team outings).
Wat ga je als Junior IT Engineer doen?
Wat neem je als Junior IT Engineer mee?
• An interest to transform raw data into actionable visualisations/reports.
• Excellent English communication skills and an ability to manage stakeholder expectations.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Affinity with Finance & Risk.
• Nice to have: Ability to use SQL to query tables and gather data.
Wat hebben we jou te bieden als Junior IT Engineer?
A role where you can develop yourself in one of the largest financial institutions in the Netherlands. Additionally, you will receive:
- A salary between €2600 and €3000 per month, depending on education and work experience.
- Excellent secondary employment conditions, including compensation for sports and various bonuses.
- Regular activities (BBQ, drinks, etc.) with other young professionals at our basecamp.
- A personal Talent Management Plan (TMP) consisting of both technical and soft skills training.
- One of our consultants as a personal coach, providing on-the-job coaching and periodic evaluations.
- The opportunity to be hired by the client after 12 months of service.
- Working at one of the fastest-growing FD Gazelle companies in the Netherlands.